Dubrovnik apartments | Old Town

Hrvatski English Deutsch Francais

Terms and condition.

Terms and condition.
All payment needs to be approved from owner side. Do not make payment on your own!
Payments whit out approval of the owner will not be authorize.
Our apartments work like self catering service and we do not serve food and beverage. For the reservation of apartment it is necessary to pay deposit of 20 %, and for Villa Roza deposit is 10% of total amount of your holiday. Except guests who are staying tree days they need to pay 30% of holiday expense. In the end of your holiday the deposit will be deduced of your total amount. All expense of transfer is on guests account. We do not guarantee hospital insurance in case of your medical problems. All damage that you make in our apartment will be extra charge.
If you do not come on you holiday in our apartments or you change dates of arrival or departure, (dead line to changes is two weeks before your arrival) in that case deposit is not refundable. In other case deposit is refundable. And it will be return to you via bank transfer on bank account you select. In the one month period of your request. If you are making problem during your holiday, whit your behavior to other guests or citizens, your holiday can be canceled and your deposit will not be refundable. We do not make refunds of not authorize reservation. When you pay deposit you have guarantee of your booking. Final bill for example like this: Holiday days - Deposit = Account + Tax 1.0 Euro for a day for person =TOTAL. EXCEPT FOR VILA ROZA
Check in 14.00h Check out 12.00h
Private policy
All your personal information will be used only for reservation form, it will not be use. For distribution or other illegal use. All rights of terms and condition can be change from owner side whit out future notification.
Psychical information
Mr. Damir Vidos
Street: Na Andriji 9
City: 20 000 Dubrovnik- Old town
Country: Croatia
Mobile phone: 00385/91/526 8790
Phone: 00385/20/323005
E-mail: damir_vidos@yahoo.com
The document is protected.

Dubrovnik apartments | Old Town | Terms | Uvjeti

Add to favorites